I’m taking a little break with the series “50 Habits of Thin People“, since we are halfway through. The break is partly just because I can (and honestly, I was feeling less inspired to continue to write these posts since I hadn’t received a lot of feedback on that series lately).
I want to encourage you to check out the 26 habits I have posted and comment on what habit(s) are working in your life, tips you have, etc.!
I’m introducing a new series!!
I’m so excited to bring this new series for you!! Through my Take it on Tuesday blog hop, I’ve gotten to know so many wonderful bloggers who are bursting with loads of creative crafts, inspiring ideas, DIY experience & tips! I’ve gotten several responses from those who wish to guest post here, so I’m making this a weekly series, for now.
UPDATE: I have had many bloggers contact me to guest post. I have scheduled it out and I’m full until the end of June. Don’t hesitate to email me though – maybe one of the scheduled slots has fallen through, or I’ll put you on a waiting list!
Guest Post Topics I’m looking for:
- Trash to Treasure project
- Organizing tips/projects
- Home Management or Organizing Printables
- DIY project
- Living on a Budget testimonial
- Healthy Habits
- Dating on a Dime story
- Healthy Recipe
They can be new or old posts of yours. The only thing I ask is that if it’s an old post, please update the post and change the wording some, so it is not an exact duplicate of an old post.
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.
- I reserve the right to edit the content (with approval from you, of course) and will edit the formatting to suit the blog layout. (Although if you provide me with standard HTML markup, that is really awesome!)
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) and picture at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- If you are new to guest posting (or even if you have experience), check out these great tips on guest posts!!
If you are interested in guest posting, please email me at romanceonadime at gmail dot com. Thanks!!
Stay tuned – tomorrow will be the first post in this series!!
© 2012, Betsy Pool. All rights reserved.