I know it’s already the end of February and not New Year’s day, when we are supposed to making resolutions. But, better late than never – right? Tomorrow (Monday) and each week I will be posting Weekly Goals – this will help me accomplish these broader goals.
**Stay tuned for a Pinterest Party I will be hosting each Sunday for the month of March!! Here’s a hint**
- Go on a planning weekend (overnight trip with hubby for planning, talking, goal accountability)
- Have monthly date nights
- Read at least two books on marriage
- Ask my husband daily: “Is there anything I can do for you today?”
- Complete Resolutions for Women
Home Management Goals
- Organize and clean out each room in the house
- Take on one organizational or decor project each week
- Weekly cook something for the freezer
- Add shelves to the basement
- Clear out garage sale items
- Take out carpet in basement?
- Finish Reading through the Bible in a year
- Read through 1 book each month
- Finish the 30 Day Shred
- Complete the Couch to 10K program
- Run in at least one 5K race
- Focus on one habit at a time
- Weekly talk to my sisters and mom on the phone
- Blog about one recipe each week
- Follow my weekly blogging plan
- Plan blog posts out at least a week in advance
- Write and schedule blog posts a couple of days in advance
- Improve blog appearance and navigation
- Construct a new header
- Develop Blog Buddies
- Guest post at least 6 times
There is probably more to add. My husband and I haven’t gone on our planning weekend yet. When we do, we will solidify our shared goals!
What goals do you have for 2012?
© 2012, Betsy Pool. All rights reserved.