I know it’s already the end of February and not New Year’s day, when we are supposed to making resolutions. But, better late than never – right? Tomorrow (Monday) and each week I will be posting Weekly Goals – this will help me accomplish these broader goals.
**Stay tuned for a Pinterest Party I will be hosting each Sunday for the month of March!! Here’s a hint**
– Go on a planning weekend (overnight trip with hubby for planning, talking, goal accountability)
– Have monthly date nights
– Read at least two books on marriage
– Ask my husband daily: “Is there anything I can do for you today?”
– Complete Resolutions for Women
Home Management Goals
– Organize and clean out each room in the house
– Take on one organizational or decor project each week
– Weekly cook something for the freezer
– Add shelves to the basement
– Clear out garage sale items
– Take out carpet in basement?
– Finish Reading through the Bible in a year
– Read through 1 book each month
– Finish the 30 Day Shred
– Complete the Couch to 10K program
– Run in at least one 5K race
– Focus on one habit at a time
– Weekly talk to my sisters and mom on the phone
– Blog about one recipe each week
– Follow my weekly blogging plan
– Plan blog posts out at least a week in advance
– Write and schedule blog posts a couple of days in advance
– Improve blog appearance and navigation
– Construct a new header
– Develop Blog Buddies
– Guest post at least 6 times
There is probably more to add. My husband and I haven’t gone on our planning weekend yet. When we do, we will solidify our shared goals!
What goals do you have for 2012?
© 2012, Betsy Pool. All rights reserved.