Thanks to inspiration from Barb, I’m joining in the on the challenge to pick 1-5 things I want to accomplish by 12/31/2012. That’s 60 days from now. I’m blogging about it, but all you have to do is:
- Pick 1-5 things you want to accomplish by 12/31/12.
- Write them down.
- Leave a comment to say you are doing this (and share your list if it’s not too personal).
- Write down a list of actions you can do to succeed.
Every two weeks, I will ask how you are doing. Please commit to answering honestly and I will do the same!!
I LOVE the simplicity of only picking 5 things and doing it for a longer period of time.
You know how I LOVE to come up with goals. Usually I am too optimistic in what I can accomplish. I even have a 30 before 30 list going! I’m choosing my 5 goals from this list (so I will be closer to completing it by next Sept.):
1. Start a ‘frugal club’ or something similar (or at least gauge the interest among my friends).
2. Read and discuss a book with my husband (we have several started – it’s time to finish one!).
3. Get back on track for memorizing Colossians.
4. Find someone willing to finish my quilts (and maybe even have them finished by the end of the year).
5. Create a YouTube Channel.
So, what will you accomplish by the end of the year? In the next 60 days?
© 2012, Betsy Pool. All rights reserved.