There are just so many fun Christmas projects that I would LOVE to be able to work on!! And there is not enough time to be getting ready for Christmas! I thought I would share a couple of Christmas projects I spotted that would be easier/less time consuming.
2. Want some more advent calendar ideas? Check out September Acres‘ Round-up of 12 Fun Advent Calendars:
3. These DIY Paper Cone Trees from The Happy Tulip are so easy to make!! I love how you don’t have to go out and buy anything – just use what you have around the house. The cones are made from cereal boxes – isn’t that awesome?!
4. I LOVE the simplicity of these Music Sheet Christmas Trees from Domestic Fashionista!! So elegant. If you don’t want to buy Styrofoam cone forms, then just form a cone from a cereal box (as Amy shows how)!
Getting into the baking mood?
5. I SOO need to make this!! Bubbly Nature Creations posted this Everything Christmas Trifle and I am going to make it for Christmas. I love everything in it!
6. Try something from this list of 20 Fabulous Peppermint Recipes from Nest of Posies! I know I am!!
Need a quick Christmas photocard?
7. I LOVE Domestic Fashionista’s Christmas photocard!! She offers a free downloadable version in green, mustard, or red!!
Love these ideas!! And there is so much more on the web – don’t you LOVE blogland?
Linking up at the Christmas Linky Parade.
© 2012 – 2014, Betsy Pool. All rights reserved.