These are so easy to make and delicious!! Best part about it? No need to add sugar. I definitely crave sweet things, so I like when I can enjoy eating something sweet without worrying about the amount of refined sugar in it. Second best thing? These only require 3 ingredients!!
Coconut Date Rolls
- 10 oz. pitted dates
- 1 cup slivered almonds (roasted – optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes (reserve some for rolling)
Making these Easy Coconut Date Rolls is as easy as 1-2-3!!
1) Put all the ingredients in a food processor.
Blend ingredients until a paste is formed. If it looks a little dry, just add a smallest splash of water.
2) Form into heaping tablespoons and roll.
3) Roll balls in the dried coconut.
Top with a slivered almond, if desired! Makes 15-20 rolls.
© 2014, Betsy Pool. All rights reserved.